Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Music Bingo app
I've made an Music Bingo app and it's working in browser. Is there a way to display a browser in VDJ screen? I remember iWall plugin, but it's a long gone story.

Posté Sat 11 Nov 23 @ 6:54 pm
Some FF plugin, Spout/NDI? Anyone knows?

Posté Tue 14 Nov 23 @ 9:07 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You could use the ScreenGrab plugin to display any other application on the video output

Posté Tue 14 Nov 23 @ 9:12 am
I found the VDJ screengrab plugin frustrating, as I was only able to position the grab window whilst VDJ was underneath. If I minimise VDJ so I can position the window over something, it won't move.

@weirdjay there's an NDI Screen Capture util included with NDI Core Suite (free download).

Posté Tue 14 Nov 23 @ 9:38 am
Since the last update, you can simply select an application to capture, and it will capture even if it is underneath of VDJ. (Requires Windows 11 though)

Posté Tue 14 Nov 23 @ 9:56 am
Thanks a lot, I'll try it. Got Windows 11...

Is there any manual for screen grab? Can't find it.

Posté Tue 14 Nov 23 @ 10:16 am
Screen Grab is installed, but I can't find a way to start it, not showing in video sources. Is it availabile to home users?

Posté Wed 15 Nov 23 @ 10:48 am
It should show up in the Video FX drop-down under Overlays

Posté Wed 15 Nov 23 @ 10:52 am
Nope, there's just an empty space for it, on the left of the Overlay video, image, text, lyrics in Video editor. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Would you like to do something of it, it's just Javascript, but maybe....?

Posté Wed 15 Nov 23 @ 11:09 am

Posté Wed 15 Nov 23 @ 11:40 am
I've had starter skin, no use of it. It works with pro skin. Marvelous, there's transparency for some visuals, position on screen, etc. Thanks, Adion. ;-)

Posté Wed 15 Nov 23 @ 12:00 pm

Posté Wed 15 Nov 23 @ 7:31 pm