Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet PHASE HID - Support in VirtualDJ - Page: 11
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FYI, the issue Partyboy user was having was related to Traktor Z2 and not Phase.
We have identified the issue with the Z2 (mostly present on Mac) and we will provide some solution soon.
With a workaround we gave to this user, he was able to use Z2 + Phase without any drift.

So basically, Phase in HID is still stable, fast and accurate.

Posté 5 days ago @ 1:43 pm
i wish i could fix my issue :/

Posté 5 days ago @ 2:49 pm
AudioDelite wrote :

Did you try using only phase and laptop onboard soundcard to check if the issue is with pioneer controller?

Try resetting radio signals, remotes on the receiver and press A+B, sometimes I have to repeat this like 5 times until I have a clear signal without drifting.

VisionZ5 check your vdj inbox

Posté 5 days ago @ 4:25 pm
djdad wrote :
FYI, the issue Partyboy user was having was related to Traktor Z2 and not Phase.
We have identified the issue with the Z2 (mostly present on Mac) and we will provide some solution soon.
With a workaround we gave to this user, he was able to use Z2 + Phase without any drift.

So basically, Phase in HID is still stable, fast and accurate.

Do you have a solution for PC users who use the Z2? Not only do I have the issue of drift but I lose connection on one of the decks a lot. It happens if I'm doing a lot of scratching or cueing. After about 20-30 seconds, the connection gets restored but it keeps happening randomly through out the night. The other deck never loses connection and seems to be just fine.

Posté 4 days ago @ 11:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you confirm that the issue was also caused by the Z2? (ie using Phase without the Z2 fixes your issues?)

Posté 4 days ago @ 11:48 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
AudioDelite wrote :

Did you try using only phase and laptop onboard soundcard to check if the issue is with pioneer controller?

Try resetting radio signals, remotes on the receiver and press A+B, sometimes I have to repeat this like 5 times until I have a clear signal without drifting.

VisionZ5 check your vdj inbox

i did test it with just phase and the laptop. still got the issue.

Posté 4 days ago @ 1:48 pm