Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Problem VDJ Remote won’t stay connected help
karz10PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I upgraded to latest stable VDJ on computer, I have the regular non beta VDJ remote on my tablet and phone.

Whether I use the older version 8 software or the newer one, I have trouble staying connected to the program.

If I leave the area and try to open fresh or reopen the app already running, it won’t connect, even if I have it connected already before I left the booth.

I’m on a private secure Wi-Fi network so I disabled any restrictions from my iPhone to make sure there were no connection issues but the software on the computer will say the device refused the connection.

Close the app reopen, reconnect and disconnect on the software manually manipulating the computer software trying to get it to accept it.

Finally get to work by some miracle, leave the booth and once the screen goes dark and i try to open the app again, disconnected again.

Should I try the beta or is there some tweak I can do?

Posté Thu 28 Dec 23 @ 5:26 am
No ideas? Still not working on 2 different versions of the software on either a windows machine or a Mac, same connectivity issues

Posté Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 8:17 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
We'll try to reproduce

Posté Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 2:20 pm
I’m still having issues.

On a windows pc if I use virtual dj 8, the remote no longer really works, it shows a stutter turntable and you can’t control it or mix into next song on auto mix and it may make my software in the computer crash

If I use 2023 it’s puts a load on the computer and software, audio, video play can become choppy, could crash the software

If I use a MacBook on 2023, it connects but strains the system and often won’t reconnect once remote device screen goes dark or you use another app and come back to the remote, it will not longer connect and if you go back to the machine it either says it’s connected, had an error, or blocked the connection.

I really need this to work in one setting that I’m in.

Posté Wed 17 Jan 24 @ 7:31 am