Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Export to USB files sperated folders?
Hi all,
I am using VDJ to analyse tracks and exporting to a USB via the CDJ export mode. The files export over fine however, when I open the USB on my XDJ or laptop all the tracks are stored in individual folders and not as a single file with a list of songs. Is this the standard for exporting or can I do it in a way which transfers in 1 file instead of individually?
Thanks

Posté Thu 22 Feb 24 @ 4:01 am
It's how Pioneer designed it's system.
So, if you use CDJ Export, Pioneer mandates that files should be spread as Artist\Album\Tracks.mp3

Posté Thu 22 Feb 24 @ 7:20 am
Thankyou. So there's no way to export an analysed playlist onto a USB device that opens all together in 1 file instead of entering individually and opening 2 or 3 files to open each track?

Posté Thu 22 Feb 24 @ 12:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you dont intend to use on Pioneer standalone device, then choose the first tab "Files", not the "CDJ"

Posté Thu 22 Feb 24 @ 1:51 pm
Thanks for the image. I feel like I've seen this box before but have gone over every button, every menu and just cannot find this pop up menu at all. Is this a paid feature? Im sorry if its a simple thing amd im just being amatuer.

Posté Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 8:17 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
How did you export to USB before then?
(Right-click on a playlist/virtual folder and select "Export" to show this window)

Posté Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 8:21 am
As stated, I am able to export to a usb but only through cdj method and do not get any options on just exporting files as the image above shows. The only way I am currently able to export playlists is through the cdj method which creates seperate folders for each track instead of just a list of tracks in 1 file. Also right clicking on the playlist doesn't have option to export, it shows Search, batch, file op, set as fav and properties, 'export' is not listed anywhere there. I am currently selecting lists and dragging and dropping onto cdj export d:/ etc.

Posté Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 8:45 am
So I copied the playlist over to a virtual folder and when right clicked the export button was available to click. Now the suggested export default menu appears and has exported tracks over into 1 file as wanted. Thanks for some of the suggestions.

Posté Sat 24 Feb 24 @ 11:45 am