Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet v7921 | Bars are no longer displayed (Pioneer XDJ-XZ)
Hello community,

I would like to report – what I believe is – a regression, between the latest build 7921, and the former build 7831.

My DJ unit is a Pioneer XDJ-XZ, up-to-date (for quite some time) (firmware 1.25, driver 1.010).
When mixing with Pioneer on standalone, the bars display, on the touchscreen, is counting down to zero, when approaching the next memory cue (not the next hot cue).
When Virtual DJ is plugged in, there are many things that work better with the DJ unit, including this bars display, counting down to zero, when approaching the next hot cue instead. However, since the latest build, it seems that it doesn't work anymore. As if some information was no longer sent from VDJ to the DJ unit.

Let me illustrate this with some photos.
1. Build 7921: I am 8 beats close to the next hot cue (B). Bars displayed: 00.0.

2. Build 7831: I am 8 beats close to the next hot cue (B). Bars displayed: 01.4. (Same track, by the way.)

3. This is just a random example, to show you that I rely a lot on this bars display, to determine exactly when I want to mix into the next track.

To confirm the issue, I have manually downgraded to the former build, 7831.
Then, I have re-install the latest build, 7921, then back again to 7831. In-between, I took these examples in photos.
I only own the Pioneer XDJ-XZ. I haven't found another topic about this issue. I don’t know to what extend others might be impacted.
I haven't tried to install one of the early access releases.

Have any of you encountered the same issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Posté Tue 26 Mar 24 @ 9:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It's already fixed for next release

Posté Tue 26 Mar 24 @ 12:07 pm
Perfect, I'm glad to read it!

Posté Tue 26 Mar 24 @ 5:36 pm