Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet How can I block local network access to Virtual DJ
As questioned, how can I block local network access for Virtual DJ? I'm using Windows 11. I have gone into Windows Firewall and have even blocked all incoming and outgoing connections for Virtual DJ, yet somehow, it still is allowed to access my media server and tries to index the entire thing.
I have done the "remove from search db" yet it still tries to pull results from that. I have uninstalled, deleted all database files, and reinstalled fresh and it still tries to index my media server, which is MASSIVE. I also don't do videos at all either and want it to stop indexing video files and trying to read their tags.
How is Virtual DJ bypassing firewall settings that specifically block it? I just don't want it accessing my LAN, period and it is somehow sneaking past the firewall. I can browse my network mapped drives through it perfectly fine, even though it's supposedly blocked.

Posté Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 4:34 am
Open the Options panel and search for the setting ignoreDrives. Put the path to your media server in there and it will be ignored.

Posté Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 8:57 am