Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Buttons light up.
How do I make the effect buttons light up on my controller whenever I press it? I wanna press the effect button for slot one and have it light up on my Numark platinum fx controllers effect slot.

Posté Mon 05 Aug 24 @ 12:05 am
I have the echo or flanger mapped it lights up but if I try to use a virtual dj effect like slip brake it doesn't light up on the controller.

Posté Mon 05 Aug 24 @ 12:16 am
Well I guess nobody knows how to get this done?

Posté Mon 05 Aug 24 @ 6:16 pm
I need help with this guys. If it's possible yes if not then no. I can't figure it out.

Posté Thu 08 Aug 24 @ 12:16 pm
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/platinumfx/layout/effects.html

Your controller does not offer effect buttons "per deck"
Therefore it uses a special mapping.

What you CAN do is to remap both the button and the LED of the button to substitute one effect with another.

So, you can remap FX_REVERB button to let's say deck all effect_select_toggle 'slip brake' and then remap the LED_FX_REVERB to deck left effect_active 'slip brake' ? blink : deck right effect_active 'slip brake' ? blink : deck all effect_select 'slip brake'

Posté Thu 08 Aug 24 @ 1:49 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/platinumfx/layout/effects.html

Your controller does not offer effect buttons "per deck"
Therefore it uses a special mapping.

What you CAN do is to remap both the button and the LED of the button to substitute one effect with another.

So, you can remap FX_REVERB button to let's say deck all effect_select_toggle 'slip brake' and then remap the LED_FX_REVERB to deck left effect_active 'slip brake' ? blink : deck right effect_active 'slip brake' ? blink : deck all effect_select 'slip brake'

I Appreciate the help. You saved the day.

Posté Fri 09 Aug 24 @ 5:58 pm
How do I not assign a certain effect name but instead put effect 1 effect 2 ....... And just have them work? I wanna use random effects in the slots.

Posté Tue 13 Aug 24 @ 4:17 pm
Never mind I figured it out.

Posté Tue 13 Aug 24 @ 4:30 pm