Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Beat Matching problems, please help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just recently started using ATOMIXMp3, and I must say Im definitely impressed. Although Im only a beginner, It has already served its purpose!!

I am encountering 1 small problem though:

When I start mixing in a song using the Esc key (or the Majic Wand) it auto beat matches perfectly. But on some, not all, songs it seems like it starts slipping off beat and I usually have to hit the Esc key again to get it back on beat. Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes it creates a quick clicking sound, or throws the entire mix off beat, which basically screws up everything. I do have the full version, Master Tempo is off, and most of the songs Im mixing are within the same tempo also.

Is this normal or am I just doing something wrong here?

Any help would surely be appreciated.

Thanx,
TreborTrax

Posté Wed 15 Aug 01 @ 4:53 pm
sketchPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I use arrow keys, left and right much like nudging a record forward or back.
The best time to press esc key is when the beats of the two tracks you want to align is at the furthest point to the left.

Also you can start a beat on one track with a single beat on the other, this works really well.

Sketch

Posté Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 1:07 am
Hi there, I also sometimes have a problem with the clicking sound on certain songs and have no idea how to fix this but you can also use the enter key which skips to the next beat! I also have to use the esc key more that once, this ussally happens when there are many more that three instruments playing at the same time - it gives you options as to which instruments or which beat you want to match up.

"Also you can start a beat on one track with a single beat on the other, this works really well."

What do you mean by this Scetch?

Posté Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 1:27 pm
I get this occassionally. You can't really fix it. But (for me) it doesnt happen very often and only (usually) one song in a mix. It can be corrected with some deft use of the arrow keys.

If you're having trouble with auto bpm (say, with breaks and gabber / hardcore) try this:

Get a song that is about 150bpm with a strong 4/4 beat (like Hard House) and with your pitch set to -34/+34 you should be able (with practice) to work out the tempo of your breakbeat stuff.

Man, you are going to have fun with this programme!

Posté Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 7:00 pm
Thanx a lot for the info. I will give it a try tonight!

Seeee Ya!
TreborTrax

Posté Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 8:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)