Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Using One Sound Card...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can anyone tell me how to use the computer speekers and the headphones using a one port sound card, as im not able to use both at the same time, to hear both side of the decks.......???

Posté Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 6:34 pm
Most soundcards have a headphone ou an a Line out or spearker ou on the back of the card. I have a soundblaster
Live. That card has headphones/line out/Microphone/line in
But u cant hear the next track because u have only one soundcard. I have 3 soundcards, 2 for Atomix 1 for recording
And a mixer with crossfader and EQ to mix fromdeck to deck
I works Great !

Dj 909

Posté Thu 27 Jun 02 @ 11:38 pm
@DJ 909: are you for real??? PLEASE read the f***ing manual before you try giving technical support.
The Anon wants to use one soundcard and that's possible with the full version by using a stereo-to-mono splitter-plug and the correct soundcard-options set in Atomix.

WTF do you need 3 soundcards for? Why not record the real output if you have mixer? Using an extra soundcard just for the recordingprocess is a bit more complicating than it needs to be.

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:41 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Tommy is right, using the full version of Atomix and the proper settings in the sound configuration of Atomix will allow you to either preview a track or even set a single card to have 2 seperate channels.

This question would have been answered quicker if it were placed in the correct forum.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Tech Support

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:46 pm
PS.
A side-note for the rest of those who haven't taken the time to read the manual: it's possible to mix AND record with one soundcard even if you want to record directly in the computer without additional wiring or anything.

Just use your brain;
select the Wave output-mix as the source to record from and then you get a pretty rough recording with the final mix on one of the stereo channels and the preview on the other.
Then you save the left or right channel (depending on were the actual mix ends up, not sure about the specifics) as a separate mono-file.. Voila!

DS.

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:47 pm
HI, I AM STILL HAVING A HARD TIME PLAYING A SONG AND LISTENING TO ANOTHER AT THE SAME TIME.
I HAVE TRYED THE SPITTER AND ALL AND STILL IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.
I REALLY NEED IT TO WORK SO I CAN QUE AND PLAY AT THE SAME TIME.
IF I GET IT TO WORK THIS WOULD BE THE BEST PROGRAM AROUND.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Posté Fri 26 Jul 02 @ 8:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)