Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound level goes down......

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AdcomPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello there,
I am experiencing the following problem,after playing for a few hours my sound level is going down slowly to approx 50% of the sound capacity then i have to shut down the computer wait for 5 minutes and restart the computer and then everything is again ok for a few hours anyone now what to do? the cpu is new P IV 3Gh disabled Hyper Threading 512 MB Memory(i use the hercules dj console)

Posté Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 10:46 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Strange problem!

Did you try to play music with winamp (for example) in the same way, to see if it's a software or hardware problem?

For me, it looks like an hardware one.

Posté Wed 14 Jan 04 @ 9:01 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Try nudging the volume level back with the controller or your mouse. Can you physically see that the volume is set lower on a deck ? Also is it master volume at half or a deck ?

Posté Wed 14 Jan 04 @ 9:19 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Have you checked the gain?

Posté Wed 14 Jan 04 @ 3:50 pm
redskinPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the full DJMixStation 2 feat Virtual DJ from eJay and upgrade, I can't find how to use a headphone or an external mixer.

Posté Thu 22 Jan 04 @ 1:53 am

Posté Thu 22 Jan 04 @ 2:24 am
I have the same problem of sound when I activate the limiter in the FAME parameters (options menu)

Posté Sat 24 Jan 04 @ 2:17 pm
najibaHome userMember since 2006
I have the full DJMixStation 2 feat Virtual DJ from eJay and upgrade, I can't find how to use a headphone or an external mixer.

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 3:27 pm
i have had this same issue in the past. Here is what i did,

1. It could be a heat problem with your labtop. Are you using a chill pad?

2. Watch you gain, It does gradually change if you have the auto gain on.

I also purchased a a Sonic Maxiumizer. They start at about $149 but they are extremely worth it! even for djs whom still use records or cds.

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 8:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)