Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet listen to your cue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I do not know if I am doing some thing wrong or what ? But when I mix, I like to here what my next track is before I mix on top of my current selection. Can this be done.

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 4:33 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, this can be done quite nicely. However, this feature is not available in the demo version. To do this you have to buy the software.

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 5:19 pm
I did buy the software, but can not post my user status from my location (currently). can you tell me how to monitir my cue until I change my status to member.

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 5:54 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
No. We can tell you first how to change your status. Go to your profile and enter your valid serial to become a full version user.

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 7:09 pm
Thanks, I will post a new profile after 2:30pm EST. I hope you can help after that time. I can't wait. I truly appreciate the help and quick response. It's all about the MUSIC ya known!

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 7:22 pm
This is getting to be harder than I thought. Now that I can plug in my serial # the system will not let me log in (-invalid serial number )I bought the software 9 months ago. HELP

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 9:41 pm
I changed my profile and I am ready to go. NOW how can I monitor my cue's.Thanks

Posté Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 10:05 pm
simply use an aproppriate sound configuration ...
more can be found on the support pages of the site ...
regards

Posté Wed 01 Jan 03 @ 9:18 pm

Posté Wed 01 Jan 03 @ 9:19 pm
Thanks for all the help I got what I needed. Much better now,Take Care

Posté Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 12:56 pm
no problem ...

Posté Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 6:02 pm
THIS THING USEING TWO SOUND CARDS IS OUT, WHY DON'T THEY LET THE SOFTWEAR USE PRO SOUND CARD, LIKE MAYA 44 OR MAYA USB 7.1 OR 5.1 THOSE CARDS HAVE RCA OUTS. SO PRO DJ'S LIKE ME CUE PLAYER A & B ON OUR MIXER.

Posté Fri 24 Jan 03 @ 10:58 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've earned my living as a DJ for 14 years now. I use the standard onboard sound output from my lap top, and sometimes a 2nd usb sound device. It sounds GREAT. You don't need to spend a lot of money on a sound device to get 2 seperate outputs. A simple $3.00 cable from Radio Shack will get your onboard output split into 2 seperate mono outputs that you can plug into seperate channels on your mixer.
Also, when you leave a message here, prior to typing it out, on the left side of your keyboard is a key called Caps Lock. Disable it, you don't have to shout here in the forum.
Many forum users have suggested that I am deaf, but I can read just fine without all caps.

Posté Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 8:00 am
Thanks for the link for the sound card setups.
D.J. E-Double

Posté Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 9:47 am
HOW LONG YOU ARE A DJ IS NOT IT. ATOMIX NEED TO UPDATE THE AUDIO I/O SO THE SOFTWARE CAN USE PRO SOUND CARDS. WHEN PCDJ CAME OUT THEY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM NO PRO SOUND CARD USE.NOW IT USE ALL PRO SOUND CARD.I'M A PRO DJ I NEED TRUE STEREO OUT RCA AND THE MAYA USB 7.1 GIVE YOU ALL OUT PUTS YOU NEED.I TRY ATOMIX FULL VERSION WITH MAYA USB 7.1 SOUND CARD ON MY LOP TAP WHEN I CHOOSE SOUND CARD & SPEAKER IT SOUNDS GOOD.BUT SOUND CARD & MIXER IT DON'T GOOD AT TALL

Posté Sun 26 Jan 03 @ 11:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)