Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Would like to see this added.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I would like to see BPM listed in the far right pane.... the Playlist window. After dragging song to playlist you no longer have the BPM or comments. (would like to see both) as I use playlist to drag requests and songs I am thinking of playing from main window. 10 mins. or more later when I want to play the song I need to go back to main window to see if BPM will line up.
Thank you
Carman

Posté Sun 26 Jan 03 @ 10:09 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
CHaramn all you need to do is drag the comments and bpm over in the window. Do you understand what I mean ? The bars across the top can be moved to reveal these options.

Posté Mon 27 Jan 03 @ 6:25 am
I'll give it a try Homeboy..... Did not think I could drag the comments from main window over to the new one. Oh well learn something every day.
Carman
:) ---- Dang I feel stupid.
Had to mess with it a (little bit) but, guess your right.
Did know, if you click on Author, title, comment, and BPM that it would alphbetise them to what you clicked. Thanks.

Posté Mon 27 Jan 03 @ 10:09 pm
I think I understand you, you can just drag the different colums from the top to reveal the comment and bpm. I believe ; ) Not 100% sure now LOL

Posté Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 2:40 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Both windows have the same columns..

Coco

Posté Wed 29 Jan 03 @ 6:45 pm
Ya thats right :)

Posté Wed 29 Jan 03 @ 7:51 pm
Might have been the case..... the heading I wanted were just hidden and had to expose them.... Thanks
Carman

Posté Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 6:34 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)