Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet PLEASE GUYS READ THIS.........................

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HI I have ATomix I'm new 2 the board but my friends use atomix and they told me if I needed help 2 come here cuz this is were I can find help. But N-E Ways I wanna know how 2 CUE a part of the song were I want 2 CUE it and then bring it back I looked in the shortcuts on atomix and I could'nt find out whats it called when u bring the song back 2 were u CUED it I Wanna know........I know how 2 CUE the song but How do I bring it back 2 were I CUED it without stoping the record I Need U GUYS help!

Posté Mon 21 Apr 03 @ 11:14 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well, I'm not sure what you are trying to do.... Here's a couple of thoughts... first, if you right click the play button the song will start, and play as long as you continue to hold the button... as soon as you release the right mouse button it will instantly return to where you started it from.
If you are just playing a song and want to return it to the first cue point, simply hit the stop button. If you want to go to other than the first cue point, hit the go to cue botton for what ever cue point you want to go to. (this might not be on all of the skins)
good luck

Posté Mon 21 Apr 03 @ 11:58 pm
Naw I wasnt talking about that I just wanna know whenever I cue a song 2 the point I wanna bring it back 2 that point I want it 2 be How do I keep bringing it back without pressing stop Ive never done it with this program but I can do it with traktor I Need 2 know how 2 do that

Posté Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 12:34 am
nashHome userMember since 2003
ok i got it it simple
go to short cuts ...(if you don know you can have 5 cues in one track...thats cool) look for go to cue and just put the key you want on certain nuber cue... the Defaul keys for cues are

ctr + #0-4 (num pad) thats for set cue and for get to the cue is just the number from 0-4

like cues ?? who often do you use cues???

Posté Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 7:07 am
hey friend this is sur. i am very use to of automix but whenever i use automix very long i.e. 20=30 mins. continunously this interrupt me with an error and it is a very familiar error for me. i am a demo user. pls give me any solution.

Posté Tue 06 May 03 @ 9:33 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Nash I use cue points EVERYDAY , one of the more imortant features in my opinion. If you wanna remix tracks that is :)

Posté Tue 06 May 03 @ 8:20 pm
Have you used the loops?

There not on the original atomix skin but u there are
shortcuts for them.You can bring a part of a song for
2 through 8 beats which is short unlike traktor u can move the loop back as far as you want.

May-b this is what you were talking about.

Posté Tue 20 May 03 @ 6:08 am
I think i understand his question. He wants to play a cue from where he set it well that's simple and i find this out by accident! On your number pad there is the rectangluar shaped "0/Ins" key! press it to play a cue it helps to find the beat of a song by taping it in and setting the pitch!!! post back if u dont understand!

Posté Tue 20 May 03 @ 4:00 pm
I know exactly what u mean...i figured this out on the weekend.

In whatever song u choose set any amount of cues from 1-5.

Now have that deck selected and while its playing hold down Esc key (shortcut for play) and click on the number cue you want.

(((*Not the save cue button, but the go to cue button!)))

If anyone still has problems, post them here.

Na$

Posté Tue 05 Aug 03 @ 7:31 am
One more thing, DJDEE2K3, its called stuttering...At least its one of the terms.

Na$

Posté Tue 05 Aug 03 @ 7:39 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)