Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Making the perfect song

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

If you want to make a perfect song you should know a little more about atomixmp3. You can't just make an awful music. You must know music. You must to understand the music.
At the beginning I knew only a few things, but now I can make a song in several minutes. I learned that and for me it's easy. If somebody want to ask me for advice, you can contact me to e-mail address: ---

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 6:27 pm
? creating a song with atomix ? Can't exactly follow.

GnoedeL

Posté Sat 31 May 03 @ 1:24 am
Why do you think, Gnoedel that I can't make the song?
I can make a long mix, but I learned a few tricks now.
You just need to know of which songs you can make a song.
It should be easy to you because I see that you are a full version user.

Posté Sat 31 May 03 @ 1:36 am
ns-codeHome userMember since 2003
I know this was posted a while ago, but I can't not raeact. I think that a better title would be "Making the song perfect".
I think bubnjevi will understand this:

Remiks, dete, to sto ti radis to se zove remiks! Jedna stvar: to sto napravis, da li slusas posle. Nije isto dok radis i kad posle poslusas kakva si sve sr****a napravio, ali ko sto neko rece ovde: Practise, practise, and when you think you've got it, practise a lott.

Posté Tue 15 Jul 03 @ 10:43 pm
baxenHome userMember since 2003
bubnjevi
i want to contact with you. here is my email
send me an email than we will change our icq numbers to chat and discuss because i really need to know some parts. c ya soon
Dj BaxeN

--
No exchange allowed outside here

Posté Thu 17 Jul 03 @ 3:34 am
baxen, if you want contact me, please go to ***, then choose your nickname. let it be baxen. I will be ***. there we can discuss about mixing.

Posté Mon 21 Jul 03 @ 12:29 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
baxen and bubnjevi if you don't respect the rules you'll be banished.

Posté Mon 21 Jul 03 @ 9:37 am
Peoples, I made some mixes which you maybe want listen. It's trance & techno style, but I tryed to do best. Where I can show my Mixes to another users in this forum so others can tell me are they ok?

Posté Sat 26 Jul 03 @ 12:20 am
baxen, come sometimes on atomix chat at 23:50 and later. Then I will be there, maybe.

Posté Sat 26 Jul 03 @ 1:03 am
is there is away that u can like.. listen to the other track while its playing like on one side of head phones but its not acutaly playing.. like recording only u can hear it.. and the other song is still playing so when u want to mix u can tell when.. i had a program that did this very well but it could not record so i got atomixmp3 is this possiable??

Posté Sun 31 Aug 03 @ 7:38 am
ajmo braco SRBI! vidim da neki od vas imaju DEMO verziju programa. e jel ima negde da se nabavi dobar TECHNO za mixanje. vec sam umixo sve pesme koje imam, a ovde kod mene (Subotica) niko nema nesto novo... javite mi se@

Posté Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 9:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)