Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet electrical signal for pitch ??

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

metamanHome userMember since 2003
Can anyone tell me if there are one signal (representing the pitch) wich is output signal.
If this signal exist, what port of communication and what pin represente this signal.

I would like take this signal for up or down the motor of turnable.

Excuse-me for english.

Posté Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 2:44 pm
well.....i understand what you are trying to do...an easier way would be to put a dimmer switch on the side of your turntable and when you want to slow your song down...use the dimmer switch.....you will need to experiament a bit to get it right but i think that is the way to go....how about it guys...any ideas?

p.s. i was born here and my english can be bad too......lol

Posté Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 3:29 pm
lol

Posté Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 5:10 pm
well.........i can see Mr. Coyote got a laff out of that...was it my english........or worse yet......my idea.........LMAO

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 6:51 am
No offense Raw-Bear, I laugh at the p.s. As you know it, I am French Canadian and I speak surely more badly English than you ;-)))

Norm

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 7:17 am
hey norm...lol......no offense taken...after all...this is the typed word and we can not see the smile behind the post....lol.....if you wanted to offend me you would have to be VERY explicit in your wording...and even then it might not work ( no brain, no pain )...maybe i better explain the no brain thing.....i once had 3 brains....one got lost....the 2nd one went looking for the 1st one and the 3rd one died from lonliness.....therefore..no brain...no pain....

p.s. and my wife wonders why she is the only adult in this relation-ship

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 3:58 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol

Posté Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 5:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)