Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet I need help...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

murrayHome userMember since 2003
Hello everyone , I am new up here and began to dj yesterday. My question is simple and probably funny for you : what is the function of the button "cue" ?? :-(( What happens when I hit cue and how can I rewind to the cue point later on? Also when using the other cue buttons (there are , in my skin , 5 buttons next to each other using which you can have specific points in a track and later one rewind to those) when I try rewinding , yeah it rewinds back to the exact point but it STOPS! :-(( What should I do to make it continue playing.. ?? (This time I meant the other 5 cue buttons ) Thanks a lot.. ;-))

Posté Wed 30 Jul 03 @ 11:39 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
murray

You will need to set some shortcuts to do this. Go into the options and set a shortcut to set cue 1 then a shortcut to goto cue 1 then add play to the same shortcut as the goto and you will achieve what you wish. Multiple shortcuts can be set for any of the shortcuts.

Posté Thu 31 Jul 03 @ 12:32 am
thanks a lot Dj Homeboy , I got what you mean. But what about the single Cue button. I can handle the other 5 buttons. But for the single cue button , there is no rewinding button? :-((

Also thanks for your consideration..

Posté Thu 31 Jul 03 @ 10:10 am
If you hit stop it rewinds the track to the begining... Is this what you mean ?

Posté Thu 31 Jul 03 @ 11:44 am
No , but I no longer have problems with the cue button.. Thanks a lot..

Posté Thu 31 Jul 03 @ 10:46 pm
No problem

Posté Thu 31 Jul 03 @ 10:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)