Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet MY VIRTUAL DJ CONSOLE SPECIAL VERSION FOR HERCULES IS UNSTABLE???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

To whom it may Concern!
Hi People!
Recently I bought The new HERCULES DJ CONSOLE.For mr it best works with the special VIRTUAL DJ VERSION-Includer in the software package.Unfortunately the performance of this program is not stable on my PC and console-When I use the BEATLOCK button after some time the display stops to work-it freezes to a certain position and one by one all the commands stop to work-and because of this I have to restart the program-which is very unsuitable in live shows.Where I go wrong?For my Dj work with the console I use a Compaq mobile PC with an AMD processor with the WINDOWS XP-Home edition.Can somebody Help?
With best regards DJ KIKI

Posté Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 9:29 pm
What speed is your processor and hom much RAM memory do you have (not hard drive space).

I dont have a large amount of memory on my PC and I notice sometimes it does that with me if I have other programs loaded.

Posté Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 4:44 pm
DEAR TIGERMUFF
MAYBE u 'RE RIGHT BECAUSE WHEN THIS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES I WAS RUNNING SEVERAL OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAMMES-BUT MY PC IS NOT REALLY SLOW-I USE AMD PROCESSOR-1700+ WITH 512 RAM -SO I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
aNYWAY Tx for your concern and Good luck to U in your Buisiness

Posté Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 6:35 pm
twe69Home userMember since 2004
yeh i had this problem - go into the setup and change the max load to 5 minutes or none..... the problem was that it was eating up all the RAM even though I have 512mb DDR RAM and another 500mb virtual RAM....

Posté Fri 12 Mar 04 @ 12:39 am
I dont have that problem. I have set mine to load every time and I have just 384Mb RAM. I dont know how I get away with it. I know it does take a little time to load the track but I dont get any instability. Gonna upgrade soon though....

Posté Fri 12 Mar 04 @ 1:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)