Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet opinions anyone?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
OK, i've been using this software since it came out and love what it is capable of doing, but i think it may be time to use some hardware with virtualdj to get more out of it. i am certainly not a professional, not even what i would call competant :)

for the price of one xp10, i can get the hercules djconsole which i believe works well with virtualdj version 3.x

would i be advised to steer clear of the hercules, or is it quite suitable to someone like me? i dont want something that the buttons will stop working on in six months time, i expect it still to be quite robust, and was wondering what other users of it have experienced before i commit to buying one.

I like the idea of the integrated soundcard, and just using one usb port on my lappy, but does it have enough buttons on it to do what is required to mix properly like cue points?

any advice would be greatly appreciated

as I always say about virtualdj, it is great software, supported by a great community
well worth the asking price

crundle

:)

Posté Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 1:14 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If I were i'd wait a little longer and see what the Hercules DJ console MK2 offers, it will be a simular product with only few physical changes, but it should have some well needed fixes, the price of the unit will be simular to the current version.

A recent discussion on controllers:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/14535/Hardware_Technical_Support/Kontrol_controller.html?page=1

A good in-depth discussion on the HDJC:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/10262/Hardware_Technical_Support/Hercules_Live__Yes_or_No_.html?page=1

But if you decide on the Hercules, I do advise you wait for the MK2 release, as it will be soon, when I here you say?, it's not said anywhere, but we get the hint it will be soon, it's already on german websites etc..

Posté Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 2:43 pm
cool, im not in the market in any great rush, still probably at least 6 months at the earliest. So hopefully by then the new model will be available and i can make a better decision by then

crundle

Posté Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 2:34 pm
DAC-2?

Posté Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 9:49 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
antileon: we were talking about the HDJC MK2 :)

Posté Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 1:46 pm
lol, sry ;)

Posté Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 2:30 pm
i see the new dj console mk2 is out now, and it seems from what i have read in the forums so far that the problems with the buttons may have been solved. looking at getting one for christmas, should be interesting to see how it goes....

crundle

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:17 pm
All i want for christmas is a hdjc mk2...

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 3:33 pm
I am so confused.....what do you need to play your laptop in the bars/clubs with virual jd? I know final scratch/serato has a piece of hardware that you have to plug wires into. Please email me directly at --@--.-- or IM me at dance4thedj at aol. - Steve

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry stevekuznick no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 5:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)