Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TCV and RAM?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I asked this before but never got a real answer, i'm using TCV and only have 256ram, i think that is my issue at the moment. If i so some heavy scratching, only seems to happen on the right side(SB live card) that the sound becomes garbled and distorted, until i minimize and maximize again the pc pauses for a second and then makes a small click clearing the sound back to normal, now as it is i have very little interuption in play with only 256, very surprised but its very smooth. When i do not used the TCV i do not get this issue or at least i don't thinksince it takes much longer if ever to happen. I am getting RAM soon but not very soon. I think the other issue is my SB live card sucks!

Posté Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 10:04 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
512mb minimum with timecode, ideally 1024mb.., 700mb's is fine too.

Posté Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 12:17 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Listen2,

You can use a SB but and Audigy 2 platinum or X-Fi platinum with TCV's. The SB Live! don't have any ASIO Drivers, and 1 Line input is missing to use 2 TCVs. You can use a Maya 44 or the SB I describe or any other which haves 2 Line input and 2 output (minimum) and with ASIO drivers too.

WinXP uses 188MB to work it alone, If you run VDJ you could need 128MB more to operate without troubles.

Posté Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 2:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)