Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet "Error in video driver" message

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

kantoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I get this error whenever I try to play a music video .mpg file and the result is the video does not show but the music is heard just fine. How can this be fixed? Tremendously awesome program VDJ 3. Would like to use to its fullest extent.

Kanto

Posté Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 11:36 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which video card do you have?

Posté Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 3:31 pm
What type of videos are these? If they are screenplay or promo only they should be fine. Anything store bought prob won't. I hear the dev team is trying to fix this.

Posté Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 10:07 am
well i get the same error but my videos play in the window only i dont see my g-force video card in the tv output option.its a g-force fx 5200 with s-video and dvi,when i install 2.1 it shows the name of the g-force card but when i select it a error comes up that says error in video pluggin please help.otherwise than that problem the program should be able to record a sequence to be burned to dvd and play back on your dvd player please help me with those 2 problem,differently this is the best software out and will be the best ever,thank you virtual.

Posté Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 6:05 pm
See if the videos that you are having problems with will play in Windows Media Player. If so, go to extensions in VDJ config and select Windows Media Player Video Decoder for that extension. (.mpg?)
That should work. You may have a lagging problem where the video gets steadily further and further behind the audio when doing this. But unfortunately the built in video decoder (which has no lagging problems) doesn't yet support AC3 audio and will not work with most videos except Screenplay and Promo Only. I am told the dev team is working on this and hopefully in the next release it will be corrected.

Note, if the videos will not play in WMP then you may need a better codec. If so, WMP will probably tell you this and give you a link to find a codec.

Here is a good primer on codecs: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/codecs.aspx

Here is a page with codecs: http://www.wmplugins.com/ItemList.aspx?typeid=8

Posté Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 7:06 pm
DJrickyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello guys,
I have ripped a full dvd to my hard disc with the rip dvd, in the vob extension, how come it does not play, it keeps on giving me error whenever I try to play them in VDJ 3.2

Posté Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 7:53 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Simplest thing first.
Make sure your projector/tv is connected and on BEFORE YOU BOOT.
You will get this error if the projector/tv was off or not connected prior.

Go to controlpanel/display/settings/advanced and make sure you check "extend my desktop" to 2nd monitor.
Then reboot if it wasn't.

Then open VDJ and go to config/video and click the drop box to see if the video card shows up there.
If all you see is "window" you need a better video card (dual head), older machines may not have this.
If the "activate" box is not checked, check it.

Then see what you have.

Posté Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 8:23 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
DJricky,

Pleace note that you have to rip your videos only with one audio source. VDJ internal codec works only with LPCM 2 channel codec. If you use AC3 2 channel codec you must have installed the AC3 Filter codec.

Also VDJ sounds better when use 44KHz instead of 48KHz in sample rate.

Posté Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 3:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)