Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet [fixed in vdj3.3] Slideshow Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I work in a nighclub and each week we take photo`s of our puters and use virtual dj to show them on the screen when playing music using the slideshow option. The problem being is that it seems to slow the system down quite a lot sometimes and also after a few passes of showing all the pictures the slideshow ceases to work. I have tried this on different pc`s and configurations and stil get the same problems.

Posté Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 2:23 am
it's know bug nd has been reported. Vdj keeps the pictures in memory and it eats it by loading every next picture more and more.

Posté Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 2:03 pm
So will this bug be addressed in the near future, as I seem to remeber this bug in the last version as well. ?

Posté Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 2:16 pm
Try out bitmap-pictures. When you select jpegs or gifs VDJ loads every pic into the RAM and swap-file. After a while the program crashes. Maybe they'll repair it with a next update.

Posté Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 2:47 pm
daniellabs: personnally i think it's quite a big bug but not affecting many users but easy to fix. I think the dev team will fix it in next rel.

Posté Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 10:55 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've got same problem. I tried minimizing size of pictures but program crashes at the end....i also play the pictures of the disco stuff and people....

Posté Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 4:16 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello Daniellabs,
you mean bitmaps don't remain in memory? i need to show photos of our staff and people coming to the disco

Posté Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 4:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)