Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HERCULES DRIVER UPDATES FOR VIRTUAL DJ 3.2 AND ABOVE - Page: 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Cioce thank you. i am just setting up my new lptop (yes, i am a bit late beause i have it for 3 weeks now) :) I was just looking for drivers for my MK1 ;)

Posté Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 11:29 am
JlaraHome userMember since 2006
Hi there anyone can help me? I am using My hercules DJConsole but in the new version of virtualDj can not select the source for the headphones, just listeng to the one that ar playing and the fader is in her deck

Posté Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:58 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 11:44 am
Can anyone help me. I need to update again im on a new computer and it won't let me get the 3.4 update a second and I have a party tomorrow night and i have only got 3.1 runing now and its ok but not 100% stable

System is brand new too new computer and new Dj control but only virtual dj softwear

Posté Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 9:03 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 9:11 am
thanks alot they gave it to me

Posté Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 12:43 pm
miQeHome userMember since 2006
thx ima try this!

Posté Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 10:00 pm
hello, im new here and i want to know what the difference is bewteen mk2 and dj control mp3, ive searched around but cant seem to find any difference, can anyone please tell me!!!!

Posté Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 2:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
farooqahmed wrote :
hello, im new here and i want to know what the difference is bewteen mk2 and dj control mp3, ive searched around but cant seem to find any difference, can anyone please tell me!!!!

mp3 control has no soundcard

Posté Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 3:36 pm
Anyone has Hercules MK2 drivers for LINUX?

Posté Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 1:08 pm
fraid not just mac and windows

Posté Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 1:12 pm
shit then!

Posté Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 1:26 pm
steady now ;-)

Posté Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 1:28 pm
I was going to purchase the hercules mk2 and was hoping I would be able to use time-coded vynil to scratch and mix my mp3's using my turntables. I am aware that the mk2 comes with some knid of virtual DJ software, but will i need to upgrade it in order to use its "time-coded vynil" capabilities? If so, how much does the upgrade cost?

Posté Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:31 pm
yes you need to upgrade

for more info

go here
comparison

Posté Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:38 pm
Please go to www.hercules.com

Update to the latest drivers + firmware for fully functionality with Virtual DJ 3.2
They have released an update.

<b>EDIT : drivers are both for the old console 1 and the new consoles now!</b>

regards
dj-in-norway

Posté Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 5:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
and you dug this one out of the grave for... last post was nearly three years ago, and they say the seach feature is not so hot on vdj... lol

Posté Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 7:09 pm
anyone having any problems wit the bulk driver with their DJ Control mp3 e2?? cos i SURE AS HELL AM!!! >:(

Posté Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 12:55 pm
hi i've had hercules mk2 for some time,but i've been tryin to put it on my new pc but everytime i try nothing happens it saying the driver is not there how do i get a new driver download?

Posté Sun 16 Sep 12 @ 12:28 am
Please open your own new topic on this subject rather than bumping a very old topic for an out of date version of the software.

You can open a new topic by clicking on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main topic list.

A link to download the latest drivers from Hercules can be found on the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20Device%20Drivers.html

You should also download and install the most recent version VirtualDJ LE from your download center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

[Old topic closed]

Posté Sun 16 Sep 12 @ 10:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)