Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HDJC2 Problem!!!! Help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi I Just Bought The HDJ Console 2 On Last Friday And also I update the driver And Iam Running VDJ3.2
Pro. But when I try to use the TCCD It Said no signal found But I check the sreen I saw A wave signal.
One thing Also When I Press The Cue Button on Left Channel The right Channel Deck will Play And Cues
This is where on normal mode. Please I Need help so I know if its defective so I can exhange it.

Posté Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 8:20 pm
Choose the CONSOLE IMAGE in soundcard settings, and not the regular "low-latency timecode" setup

Check the use timecode option there (will auto configure)

Also, you need to make sure the console is "listening" to its line-ins (check the hercules manual).
It needs to be in the correct mode, and also set as running asio.
But I guess you have done this as you saw some signal. Just choose the CONSOLE IMAGE instead.

The cue buttons sound weird! I have no such issue.
Maybe a reinstall of drivers would help

Posté Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 7:12 am
I did choose the HDJC Icon And still no Time code sound found and I Talk To hercules teck support and
he cannot fix It. also about the cue problem I download the hdjc mapper and it fix the cue problem but
I dont like the setup. so I erase it

Posté Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 7:38 am
so, you updated to Virtual DJ 3.2, and also the Hercules update for Virtual DJ 3.2 (firmware and drivers, at www.hercules.com) ?

And you have no luck with the timecode?

You said you saw the wave? correct?
It should be reading the timecode then... dont worry about the zero % signal, it does not matter much for cd-player use

Posté Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 7:49 am
I did Everything but no luck I guess Iam going to Exchange It and see what happen.also it has wave
form but it did not work the sound and it doesn't control the VDJ. thanks for the help.

Posté Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 8:40 am
Check if your HDJC2 works, without using TCCD.
If it works without timecode, then exchanging HDJC2 is wasting time for nothing, since if the hardware works besides TCCD, your problem cannot be due to HDJC2.
TCCD is not sold inside HDJC2, so contacting Hercules support on VirtualDJ Pro they don't distribute can be a good idea, but contacting VirtualDJ tech support to know how to set VirtualDJ Pro with TCCD is even a better idea.

Posté Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 5:12 pm
jojoabellan

I have same problem with CUE points. Where did you download the hdjc mapper from?

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 11:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)