Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet mysterious shutdowns...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

upon chatting with others here on the board, I have found that others here have had another problem that I have been having since the new update....

in the middle of mixing, virtual dj will just shut down.... no crashguard message, just desktop.....

it happens while using songs I use every night..... there's no rhyme or reason....

I have resorted to having a winamp window open just in case of a crash......

I have two identical machines, imaged the exact same way, and they both do it....

it happens about once every two nights..... but it sucks when you've got a packed dance floor, and it shuts down...

like I said, I know a couple others here have had the same problem....

guys, feel free to chime in and add to this.

any suggestions? crashguard no longer works.... it doesn't even pop up anymore...

Posté Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 10:13 pm
Same thing happened to me like an hour ago. It just dissapeared n i was left staring at my desktop. It's happened to me more than once, but i've noticed that it mostly happens when i'm using more than one effect at once. I'm stumped.

Posté Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 10:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please give us more data to know where it comes from

@Mantahoe
tell us the name of the effect you use

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 12:14 am
I was using the boomerang effect on deck 1. My intention was to cut it off, but I hit the loop out effect instead and by the time I realized something was sounding funny, everything disappeared. I use shortcuts C, X and Z for effects 1, 2 and 3 on deck 1.

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 12:36 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Boomerang effect is buggy when used with another plugin at the same time as the dev team told Deun Deun in the French forum ;-)

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 1:20 am
oh. glad you told me. i'm just gonna delete it.

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 1:25 am
I had a crash this past weekend but didnt know it was because of the boomerang plugin. I cant remember if thats what I was running. Mine gave me the message saying that the program has encountered a problem and needs to close. It finished playing the song thankfully. Still sucked though.

You guys should seriously think about taking down the link to download the plugin until the issue is resolved. I will research this further and try to make it crash.

Killabee44

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 4:52 am
mine crashed while i was playing my humps in the right deck, and don't cha in the left deck... I hit beat match, cued my spot, and hit play and boom.... gone!

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 6:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)