Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help With Effects ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi there - just downloaded the vdj a couple of days ago - v.v. impressed so far !! One thing i would like to know - is there any way through the basic set up of the proffessional version that you can have more than 3 effects running at any one time on each channel without additional hardware plugins ? Are there any current plugins i have missed that may allow me to do this, or do i have to look at another source to allow more than 3 to run at any one time ? Many Thanks !!

Posté Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 12:45 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not possible at all. There are 3 slots for each deck available, and you have a list of all downloaded plug-ins on the left for a quick access - just drag and drop on the slot.

It's been requestet since early versions 1.xx for more than 3 slots, but you won't be using more than 2 at once anyway, so a solution with quick access is efficient when you get used to it. Too bad it's not possible to save presets with different combinations, but the Dev team never stops to amaze :)

Regards.

Posté Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 1:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Saving presets in plugins doesn't depend on VDJ dev team but the plugin developer

Posté Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 7:11 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I was talking about multiple plugin presets, so you would be able to load (by one click): 1st slot echo, 2nd slot filter 3rd slot backspin (for example), so you don't have to drag and drop all three. ;)

Hasn't that been under new features suggestions yet?

Posté Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 8:12 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I hope we can see one day more options. I love the idea to have 12 effects or more and could use it in VDJ like we use the samples... Imagen load 20 effects and a way to load on the 3 buttons in a shortcut...

Posté Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 1:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)