Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Fatal error while mixing!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

beirtjeHome userMember since 2006
hello, i just bought a hercules dj control mp3 console for about 100 euros, and i installed all the new updates on the site, my system specs are AMD Athlon 3800+ 64Bit X2 Dual-Core cpu, with 2gb ram and a sSoundBlaster live 24-bit soundcard, And this is the problem i have: When mixing with the console we get, after aproximatly 2hours, a fatal error. We can only choose between 'Recover or 'End'.
Both options close the program and the music stops, which is, as you see, unexpected and unacceptable. Can you help me and come up with a sollution please?
Greets.

Posté Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 11:18 pm
is there a dutch team which i can write or call to ?

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 12:09 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
well that sucks. sometimes when you have a problem like that you can go back to a different version and see if it still happens. or you can format the computer, or you can change things about and see if it stops the problem. i hate niggling problems that have no obvious cure. computers are full of them. get a linux version VDJ.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 12:39 am
That really sucks, no one have a answer?

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 1:20 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
What is the amount of your virtual Memory? I think is a Windows problem, How much HD space is left in C or in your current music drives? Did you have swap allocation in you music HD drives is the same as C or Windows system?

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 9:23 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"We can only choose between 'Recover or 'End'."

Really on the last update (3.3) you got this window?

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 11:26 pm
Funny i get the same fatal error on mine when i play some songs but when i scan the file to check its currupted it come back ok.

Another thing, I cant seem to get updates i bought the new mixstation 3 last year not long after it was released but when i go to updates, it either says your serial is registered to someone else or no updates and i can see that they are updates available but now for me :-( why.

Help

Daktadre aka Badman

Posté Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 4:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you won't get any uptdates ith DJ MIX STATION 3, because it is a home edition and it is stable.

if you want to get all the updates you will need to upgrade to VirtualDJ's Pro version.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)