Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Just got VDJ 3.2 but it skips

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey whats up room I just got VDJ but it skips with my music? I m running a pentium 4 2.8 ghz dell inspirion 1150 notebook with a built in 30 gig hd I have a 250 gig external conected via usb 2. Im guessing it could be because I have 1 gig and 1 256 sticks of RAM installed do you think I should just leave the 1gig stick in alone? I read the other post in the forum about changing the power settings but nah that didn't work. I currently have about 210 gig's of mp3s in my HD. I also ordered a MK2 which I should have by the morning. can anyone help with this? also does anyone think that VDJ would work with virtual PC on a MACPRO Notebook or am I pushing it .

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 8:48 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
where did you get that version of VDJ?

seeing you have 210gigs of MP3, i can guess you got VDJ the same way as all your mp3s, illegaly. if you aren't running an illegal version of VDJ then take your 256MB stick of RAM out and try again.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 11:06 pm
this is the demo, version will it do it aswell when I get my mk2 they stated to me that It will come with VDJ.

Posté Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 3:37 am
if the demo version is skipping, it means you have a hardware problem.

try with only 1gig of RAM.

and also wait and see when you will have your MK2

Posté Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 12:22 pm
Thanks so far so good has not skipped... thanks! do you think the MK2 that I just got is better than having a giga port or Echo Dj card. I really purchased it cause I just wanted to try it. so far I have a Rane MP4 usb mixer but dont like it, and my Denon 5000's which I love my other mixer is the denon DN-X1500. I was just wondering if I made a good choice with my sound card thanks again.

Posté Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 2:05 pm
yes the mk2 is a good soundcard but there will always be better.

Posté Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 6:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)