Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJ console = Hercules Dj Control + 2 Soundcards?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

metodHome userMember since 2006
Hi
I have a Toshiba satelite laptop and I would like to buy hercules cotrol mp3 + hercules muse pocket soundcard usb. I need to have a pre-listening that's why I need 2 soundcards I guess...
If I had that combination + VirtualDJ Pro will I have to hold the push button to preview from headphones?

Is Hercules DJ console equal to Hercules Dj Control + 2 Soundcards? (I dont use external devices such as MIDI or MiniDIsc etc)
thanks

Posté Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 6:07 pm
1) With VirtualDJ Pro, you will not need holding the push button for headphones preview.

2) What Hercules DJ Console MK2 includes which you will not get in 2 soundcards + DJ Control MP3 is:
- 2 phono inputs (with standard sound cards, the inputs are line in, not phono in)
- hardware mixing (in DJC MK2, you can mix an external audio source without going through the computer: this no latency process without computer offer no software feature, but you have a rescue sound source in case your computer crashes down)
- microphone talkover (with standard sound cards, you can use your mic, but you have no automatic talkover function, a function which reduces the music background volume while you talk).

Posté Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 5:05 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
metod,

What Hercules DJ Console MK2 includes and not ONLY 2 soundcards + DJ Control MP3 is also all what Made In Breish told you. VirtualDJ Console Edition is VDJ Home Edition that only works with DJConsole or Control MP3. If you want to use more than one soundcard (in ControlMP3) or more than the two integrated soundcards in the DJConsole MK2, you need the Professional version of VDJ.
Prelistening is available in the Control MP3 or the Console MK2 pushing the DJConsole (or Control MP3) button to do that. Everytime you want to do prelistening (or Cue) you have to push that hardware button in the hercules equipment.

Good Luck!

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:45 am
i got hercules mp3 mixer ... but i when i go to preview the next song it comes out of my speakers 2 ..i wanted to know that means i need another soundcard or can i get the adapter???

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 3:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)