Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecoded Vinyl Just Doesn't Work?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jifsterPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, Just bought the Virtual DJ Pro edition, and a Timecoded Vinyl record, to replace my trusty Tascam CD-302 Pro DJ CD player........

The website and the manual state it can be used with a single deck (so far so good, I own a Stanton T.80 as part of my set up), and can be used with any soundcard with a Line-In source (I have a Creative Soundblaster Live 5.1 digital). I've downloaded the Asio driver (Asio4All V.2), and plugged my stanton Line-outs into the Soundblaster Line-In (using a 2 to 1 adapter), and all I get on following the rest of the instructions is "No Timecode Signal Found......" - I've tried everything, but either get the above message, or a message telling me theres not enough Asio channels, or something??? Please can someone help, before I uninstall the software and go out and buy Stanton Final Scratch.
P.S. - If I can get this working, can I only control one virtual deck (eg only Deck A) with my real one? I was hoping I could use my real deck to 'cue' the passive deck to the playing deck (either A OR B)?

Posté Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 10:27 pm
This is definatelly possible jifster.

Now to fix that no signal issue

-first load a song on each deck
-I don't know about the Stanton decks but if you have a ground cable make sure you ground it to your desktop case.
-connect your TT to the soundcard's line in.
-connect your soundcard's line out to your mixer (make sure you split left and right to send the signal to each deck of your external mixer!!!!)
-in the VDJ settings under soundcard check the following:
-pre-amp (if your TTs aren't digital and need a pre-amp like the tech 1200s)
-change your soundcard input to ASIO4ALL creative....
-change your output to Chan 1 Left, Chan 2 Right
-hit auto-detect to see if it gets adjusted

Now if this does NOT work can you see the green and red lines move at all in the black winder in the advanced configuration? do they seem loud (they hit or nearly hit the top and bottom of the box)?

let us know and once you have your signal we can let you know how to use only 1 deck to control both.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 4:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)