Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet EMERGENCY HELP IS NEEDED!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HELP! I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AND I WAS ABLE TO FIX IT. NOW ITS BACK.

I PLAY A SONG IN MY RIGHT TT AND IT IS CHOPPY. I CHECK THE LATENCY AND THE PERCENTAGE JUMPS ALL OVER THE PLACE. ONE MINUTE I WILL BE AT 100% NEXT MINUTE IT WILL DROP TO 75 OR EVEN 60%. DAMN IT ITS GOTTA STOP I GOT A CRAP LOAD OF GIGS COMING UP..
I HAVE LOWERED MY GAIN TO -4 OR LESS AND PUT MY REACTIVITY TO MEDIUM. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I CAN DO. PLEASE HELP ME!

IM USING THE U46DJ SOUND CARD WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF VDJ.

U CAN CHECK THE REST OF MY SPECS ON "MY PROFILE"

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!1
NOODLECOP

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 11:53 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi
the next time disable caps lock as it's very annoying to read big letters and secondly users can only access to your blog (not your profile which is private of course)

Sorry idon't have an answer to your problem yet

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 1:18 pm
noodlecool

a few things you can check if your % is jumping all over the place.

-are your needles worn or damaged? fix: try with new needles
-are the TCVs worn? fix:try flipping the TCV to the other side or get new TCV
-is your tone arm properly adjusted? check ACW's blog for a great guide on how to adjust your tonearm. http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/acw_dj/blog1800.html
-have you tried hitting auto-adjust in the VDJ soundcard settings to let VDJ configure the gains and silence so you get 100%. if you get an error what error are you getting?

try some of these out and post with some answers. I'm sure we can all help you out

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 4:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)