Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet need advice + program help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey,

I am a club/bar Dj with a pair of vinyl turntables and a (3 channel) mixer. My fellow Djs and I find it hard to keep up with all the latest songs on vinyl and lookin for alternatives to Final Scratch 2 (and programs in the area). So we were going to check out Virtual Dj, as a "turntable" for our 3rd channel. that way we can keep teh vinyl and stil have access to full MP3. What does everyone think about this idea?

Now, I tried the trial version 3.3 and was having some luck for the first 10 minutes of experimenting. Then it crashed (very dissapointed)

Another Dj in the group said that 3.2 trial is more stable and is having better luck with that......is this possible?

Where can i get a 3.2 trial to see if this is the case?

Sorry for all the questions but i have 4 other DJs riding on what i say about this program and i really have high hopes so far for this being our new addition however these few set backs are making me alittle worried cause i could NEVER have a program crash on me in the middle of a set!

Thanks for all your help!

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 10:24 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
VirtualDJ 3.3 works great in Pro version.

You can use your Turntables with VDJ and with music vinyls too, if you want to use then at the same time, then you need your channel 3.

This could be done with VDJ:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj_by_dj_getdown.wmv

You can use VDJ to mix, scratch and do any thing with videos just like you do on music.

For video you need more resources (CPU, Videocard, RAM), For Audio only and TCVs I prefer more than 512MB and a fast CPU (if your are going to scratch) and a low latency soundcard (like M-Audio Delta 44 PCI ($169), or ESI U46DJ USB ($199)) to get this working as it should.

First is to buy VDJ Pro to ensure proper operation.

Posté Sun 26 Feb 06 @ 9:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)