Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet 2 or more playlists?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can anyone tell me if this can be done, otherwise I think it would be a worthy addition to VDJ.

Let's say you have a surprise birthday party lined up, sometimes there may be more than one 'event' you are catering for, perhaps also a leaving party. Now you are unsure as to when the birthday person is due to arrive, meanwhile you are doing your normal dj'ing job using VDJ. If you could have a second playlist open, you could place in here thing like 'happy birthday - altered images" and say "celebration time - kool & the gang", waiting in standby, so that at a moments notice, you know exactly where the tracks are so that you can break into them at a moments notice.

Perhaps vdj can already do this, if so i have'nt figured out how! If not, it would be a great feature.

Posté Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 8:12 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Use the sidelist.
Or have your playlists ready in the playlist folder or elsewhere.
Or (tip), when you have a good list in the main playlist press the lower button in the playlist (with the left arrow icon), this save your list to the working.m3u file inside your playlist folder.

Posté Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 9:48 pm
I didcovered the sidelist and it's ideal for what i want but I'd prefer two sidelists. Ah well, you can't have it all ways I suppose.

Posté Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 5:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)