Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pro_dj's: your help is appreciated

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

BCNDJHome userMember since 2006
Hi guys!

I have been using VDJ for about 4 months now and love it! It has been doing the job for me (at home)...

BUT

my mixes have been noted by several people and I have been offered a position in a club here (Barcelona) plus other gigs abroad (can't waaaaaaaait /lol/)

My question (and please guys,it is serious....)

Been reading this forum today but I am now even more confused as before:-(

I have a laptop and want to use the laptop for gigs, yes a laptop DJ - WHAT set-up should I buy???

(yes,VDJ will also be bought - using a crck version, to test....

Please keep in mind, I will play in proper clubs with proper soundsystem, what are your suggestions on:

Soundcards, which DJ consule etc etc

Thanx people! See you on the dancefloor!

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 7:35 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have to be totally honest with you BCNDJ

The response you get to this will be limited because you've admitted that you're using a crack version. Ok, it's for testing, but that's why there's a trial version.

Please don't use a cracked version...bits and bobs have been tampered with so you can't even get a true reflection on what the product is really like.

Download the trial version here: http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Have a proper shot with the software and then come back and ask your questions. We all appreciate that 'VDJ will be bought' but this will be frowned upon by many users.

Sorry to burst a bubble. Hope you get it all worked out though...:o)

P

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 8:00 pm
BCNDJHome userMember since 2006
you are not bursting a bubble..... I am ust being plain honest!

I stand now before a time to make a desicion>

Final Scratch / Serato or VDJ

most of them suggest Stanton so before I spend money it was just a plain question.... reading the forums and the hick-ups just wanted some friendly advise but I hope you understand that I am not that quick in spending an odd EUR 300,00 (plus plus)

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 8:43 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cracked version or not, I don't see a reason why every person who is buying a new hardware and requesting nothing specific - just general direction - needs to open a new thread. It's been discussed many times on these boards, just search the hardware section a bit.

No offense at all intended, it's just much easier to find an answer on forum if there is just one (or as least as possible) topic(s) for each issue / question.

Best regards.

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 9:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)