Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DAC 3 > not working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The search forward and backward buttons don't function as before. These buttons should search through a track and they worked previously to me installing the midi mapper plugin from the downloads. With the midi mapper installed pressing these buttons on their own has no function. Is this correct? Is there a way of making these buttons function as search?

Posté Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 11:25 pm
Neither my mapper nor the MIDI mappings I originally put together for the DAC-3 will do this. The > keys are used for file browser navigation. If you want to fast forward/rewind in my DAC-3 mapper, simply pause the track and spin the jogwheel in the appropriate direction. You can go as fast or slow as you like (The jogwheel is free spinning, so you can move through the track very quickly if you spin it fast enough!)

When v2.0 of my mapper is finished, you will be able to remap > to do this. I might even add it as a standard option because several people have asked for this now, along with using pitch sliders for volume.

If you are using the DAC-3 MIDI mapper (Rather than built-in support), you should be able to remap these keys via MIDI shortcuts - If you have difficulty getting the MIDI to work properly, try my customised DAC-3 MIDI mapper files from http://www.jcdigita.com/virtualdj/DAC3/DAC3%20MIDI/

NOTE: If you use MIDI rather than the built-in DAC-3 support or my custom DAC-3 mapper (From Downloads -> Plugins -> Sound Effects), the displays and lighted buttons will not work. Also, the pitch sliders will be inverted.

Posté Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 11:37 am
I have found also that the beat match buttons don't seem to work. I assume its the not supposed to on this version.

Thanks for your help. Looking forward to V2.0 mapper.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:22 am
The match buttons in v1.0 do sync, which probably isn't want you want. These have been changed in v2.0, but you will be able to map it to suit your preferences anyway once the 2.0 mapper is finished.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 3:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)