Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Just purchased Rane MP4 mixer. Please help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djturkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've just purchased the Rane MP4 mixer....I've installed the driver but in Virtual dj I do not know what i have to do next to get sound out of the mixer. I just can't get sound out of the mixer.
I hope someone could help me out.

PS:I also have DAC 3 controler.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:25 pm
When I start the Virtual dj program I am getting an Error box indicating that there is an error in the ASIO driver....
I just went into advanced configuration I I've put MP4 usb out put 1 and used 2 for the right channel.....still no sound

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:30 pm
Ok so now I am getting both songs playing from only one channel on the mixer I've even separated from the configuration section.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:35 pm
Ok I figured out on my own :) I am happy now..... I've choose the 8th selection from sound card configuration. My DAC is working good as well....

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:43 pm
You have to make sure that your mixer is plugged in before starting your computer. You will get a driver error if the mixer is not plugged in before starting VDJ. Once in VDJ go to sound confiq section. Scroll down to I believe it is the second or third from bottom. You will see advanced confiquration button. Click on it...the rane MP4 mixer should be there. Just set the left and right channels. Also make sure you have the Mixer it self set on usb 1 and usb 2. Remember that if you use the mixer in VDJ you have to keep the MP4 mixer set on the board in the middle. Also, you can't cue the left channel or right channel thru the mixer if you use the VDJ mixer. When the sound is playing on the left deck in VDJ you can only here the left deck in the mixer. I cue everything through my computers sound internal sound card. I hope this helps.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:46 pm
Yes, now I can hear both sides, I have the crosfader on the program set in the middle....it is working fine...thank you very much.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 10:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)