Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet microphone does not work with hdjc mk1!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I know there are dozerns of similar topics and i have read all of them without success!

I have the newest virtual dj version (3.4) and hercules dj console mk 1 (that older version) with the latest drivers.

I have plugged my microphone to hdjc mic-in plug and i have pressed talkover button but still i cannot hear my voice on headphones nor speakers. If I hit the mic I can see peak light blinking on the console, so it should work?

Green alien has following settings:

DJ Mode: on
Midi input: dj console buttons
Recording input: mic
Talkover attenuation: selected
Talkover: -3 db
"ON AIR" Has red light

PS. I just tried to record from microphone to mp3 file and suprisingly it worked! I pressed record button and keep talking to mic without hearing anything... but when i listened that mp3 afterwards (with winamp) i did hear everything i had said!

I have my first gig soon and i want to talk to my audience! It won't help if i record it and listen it afterwards if my audience cannot hear it...
Thanks for the answers!

Posté Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 11:02 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Did you record through DjConsole??

Posté Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 12:25 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yes my record config were
master + mic from hercules dj console.

I pressed to start recording and started to play a track on the other deck and talked over it. I could only hear music from my headphones and my speakers, not my voice. But when I listened recording from winamp afterwards I did heard my voice also.

Maybe console isn't connected to the amplifier correctly? It's connected from coaxial digital output (mono rca line).

On the gig i will connect dj console to the mixer through rca analog output (front, 1-2). Will it work?

Posté Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 10:13 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You connected digital out to amplifier??

Only receivers (for home theatre) has digital in. Most amplifiers has analog stereo input.

Posté Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 10:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)