Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet directx error please help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

rpg500eHome userMember since 2006
every time i try and open my virtual dj i get "directx sound driver error". It worked fine not too long ago, and the only thing i think ive done was get the program mixcarft, and record some stuff with a mic, and ive tried it with the mic plugged in or not. please help, thanx alot

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 5:15 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It means that you don't have correct sound card settings. Click OK when error opens and then go to preferences and set your sound card right.

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 12:19 pm
Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Xeon is right on, I get this when I try to to run VDJ and it is not connected to my Numark cm200usb mixer, since it cannot find the sound card it complains.

-Dj Los.

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 3:30 pm
hm, well in virtual dj theres only one setting availadble, and in the controll panel i went into "sounds and audio devices". there i messed around with stuff, and still nothing. thanks for the replies

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 5:58 pm
Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Don't want step on anyones toes, but how long have you had this version? What version is it?
From your posts it seems that you have had this for a while, yet you are a "no license user".
I have no "sounds and audio devices" in version 3.4.

Just asking, not trying to offend anyone.

-Dj Los.

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 6:20 pm
sorry it took me so long to answer, but i was out of town. its version 3.4 and ive had it for just a while. im still using trial though. i meand "sound and audio devices" in control panel. if i go into config. in VDJ it has sound card, and in the pop out option for sound card it only has "primary sound driver". not sure if thats it. thanks again

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 10:17 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
can you play music from windows media player for examlpe? If you can, you should be able to play with VDJ.

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 8:52 am
yup, i thought that was wierd too. i figured that if audio worked vdj should too. the other wierd thig i forgot to mention, is that you can load music, but it doesnt play or anything itll just put the needle on, and stay like that.
thanks again

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 1:00 am
please someone help i really need to get this thing working soon

Posté Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 7:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)