Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Behringer-B-Control-DeeJay has finally shipped!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Here's one link for those in the U.S.
http://www.music123.com/Behringer-B-Control-DeeJay-i156802.music

The price is $149.99 with free shipping.
I don't know about the compatibility with Virtual DJ as of yet.
I already own a DJ Control Mp3 and a DJ console MK2, so I'm no longer in a rush to get it.
I'll blow some money on it after I finish with my touch screenjukebox system.
Let the comments and questions begin...

www.audioditions.com
www.djmjc.com

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 2:49 pm

> Let the comments and questions begin...

Actually they have been going on for about two weeks.. you quite late with old news..

Posté Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 5:19 pm
Corporate Staff will make a comment soon regarding the support for the new Behringer controller, and maybe some news for other controllers to come too ;)

Posté Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:03 pm
Thanks support staff!

Paulheu doesn't seem to be too bright.
Although about 2 or 3 people on here had the device early it didn't ship to the masses, particularly the U.S., until recently, thus the reason for my post.
http://www.music123.com/Behringer-B-Control-DeeJay-i156802.music

Even at the official Behringer website, it boldly states available in Europe only.
http://behringer.com/BCD2000/index.cfm?lang=ENG

If he knew where to buy it 2 weeks ago in the U.S. LET ME KNOW. Unlike Paulheu, I do have contact information. I get electronic devices early all the time, but until more individuals than myself, early reviewers, beta testers and lucky search hounds have them, it means nothing. Many devices never get manufactured at all or made available in other parts of the country.

Also there is no specific post about the device anywhere in this forum since it's actual release except for speculation and reviews of a couple of new owners who are newbies on the subject of such devices.

www.audioditions.com
www.djmjc.com

Posté Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 7:31 pm
true, and reason why VDJ have not tested it yet, and the annoncement for any support or plugin will come soon:)

Posté Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 7:54 pm

> Paulheu doesn't seem to be too bright.

You seem to have trouble using the search function on the forum, now who's the not so bright one here.. As if the availability of the unit in the US is the definitive measure.. I've had one on my desk for over two weeks now and there have been plenty of posts here and elsewhere on it before you posted your little blurb.

I do not want to get into a yes/no battle with you, but the facts speak for themselves.

Posté Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 10:41 pm
Mr. Paulheu please READ my previous post and this one too in it's entirety!
First off, I stated there are only 2 or 3 users POSTING who OWN the device and had PERTINENT posts other than SPECULATION and QUESTIONS about release dates.
NUMEROUS people ordered it (myself included almost a year ago - I cancelled my order) but were still waitng and some STLL are!
I posted that the item officially SHIPPED in the U.S. so that people can buy it , test it, and get more comments from more experienced testers.
I KNOW it shipped in Europe 2 weeks prior and stated so in my LAST post.
OBVIOUSLY the majority of U.S. consumers are on the English-speaking sector of this forum want to know when it ships in the U.S. not in Europe, since only a handful of us shop online at foreign websites. I get all the latest music months before they ship so I don't care when YOU got it anymore than you care when I got the latest Mobb Deep album, especially if you can't tell me how to get it for myself.
Nobody posted where to buy it, I repeat BUY IT (NOT ORDER IT!) in the U.S. except me.
If you posted it before I did than I apologize, but something tells me that a pompous jerk like you wouldn't want to share exclusive information like that. Google my website www.audioditions.com and make it your favorite so you can see my grill pop up everday in your face!

www.audioditions.com

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 2:35 am
calm down guys...
it's good news, but there are tons of BCD2000 topics here, maybe that's why Paulheu's reaction was a little "insulting ???", but .....

i think that having BCD2000 forum in the hardware support section, after the Corporate department will make a statement about it's support is a good idea.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 12:22 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Sorry Guys I have to be offtopic,

I stick in favor of Paulhue. Mr audioditions please not your post and his, your reaction is insulting to me. If you want to blame someone first think that you are a guest who is insulting someone in his home. Even if he was wrong (I don't think so), you have to see yourself as a guest, and he is not a guest, he is a VDJ Full Pro user and he is at home. You could be at home too if you want at anytime you decide so. I will be glad to welcome you to the VDJ Family too.

Please respect others as you want to be respected. Paulhue didn't insult you until you insult him. And these are no way to go anyware but to get trouble. If you don't write "Paulheu doesn't seem to be too bright" and explain AGAIN that you are talking for USA users, that could be all, no problems and evryone in peace.

I'm very happy for you both to get the BCD-2000 console at least... But stay calm and treath each other as family. And please give us your point of view about BCD-2000 and VDJ, we all want to know about it.

Posté Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 10:34 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 2:42 am
I have created an XML that I could share. Problem is that the fuctionality is so limited, I am not sure what use this would be to you. I would recommend that you wait until the VDJ team provides some kind of support for the jog/scratch wheel, FX control, LED's, etc. Until then, my BCD2000 will stay in the box.

- DJSeeko

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:02 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@acw_dj
You are 100% right, I support! Respect is everything :) !
@seekinsp
Sorry to hear that. Well, I think that we have to wait for native support for BCD2000 to work properly. Patience all ;) !

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 7:09 pm
Dev Team is looking at the BCD2000 and will annonce a statement soon, regarding that and other controllers;) They are just very busy these days, with Numark VV + VDJ4 + more... So be a bit patient;)

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 8:29 pm
ValleraHome userMember since 2006
From all the discussions I didn`t find out nothing new obout the product`s compatibility with VDJ. Especially I`d like to know if it`s possible to use it with timecoded vinyls like MK2 allows it

Posté Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 4:54 am
Vallera wrote :
From all the discussions I didn`t find out nothing new obout the product`s compatibility with VDJ. Especially I`d like to know if it`s possible to use it with timecoded vinyls like MK2 allows it

yes it is possible, take a look int my blog, I play using the bcd as a sound card for my turntables an a controller for VDJ

regards

dj quintana

Posté Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 7:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)