Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Where do you use VDJ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Where are you using your virtual dj at? House parties, clubs, radio, bedroom...

I personally have used it on radio and at a private party once. I mainly use it at home to practice with it until i master all the controls.

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 2:30 pm
Clubs.. at weekend
And some times at VDJ radio;)

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 2:36 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Club, private parties, sometimes VDJ radio, bars and at home of course ;)

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well I just started using it in the last couple of months and have used it at a couple of Bars/clubs. I have also used it at a wedding reception. I have also used it at a couple of private parties. Like most people I also practice and train on it at home during the week. Don't know much about this radio stuff..... yet :)

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:13 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use it at a student union (around 1300 capacity) and a smaller bar/club in town, along with the occasional mobile gig...

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 6:18 pm
Club 5 days a week. Weekends I am mobile, weddings, corporate you name it. I also do videos in the club. I did my first mobile video job this past Saturday. It was a formal fraternity party, and all went well. The hotel had a screen and I used a projector that my club owner had. I did not charge them, and they did not know I was going to do video. It was a beta test. This was a return engagement, and these were young people still in college.

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 9:23 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My life is like a loop ....Club ...Mallorca Spain ...7 days a week 6 month a year
Club Austria : 7 days a week 3 months
Dic 2006 to april 07 incl.: Austria 7 days a week 5 months -
Mallorca : 6 months ...1 Month weekends and start again .
I NEED MY HOLLYDAYS NOW!!!

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 1:27 am
Clubs and Mobile

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 4:41 am
I am using my VDJ doin Cosmic Bowling and karaoke in the bar. Love the seamless videos and so do our customers. Great product. Brian

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 6:10 am
For VDJ Radio, some private parties, some friends crazy parties.

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 9:25 am
im pretty new to this.. at the moment i'm only a bedroom dj who mixes cds for friends and whenever i get the chance, on the vdj radio.
Im still at school and one of my teachers heard about me and asked if i wanted to dj school functions a litle later in the year (discos, formals). also a few of my friends have parties coming up so they want me to dj them as well.. looking pretty good for me right now. :) just want decks

happy mixing guys

Sean

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 12:05 pm
At private parties, clubs and mobile

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 6:57 pm
Mobile show (See blog) some club nights
Ewout

Posté Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 9:37 pm
Only parties and gatherings at the moment. I suppose the advantages of that is you can only go up from that level =p
-Steve.

Posté Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 7:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)