Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DOES ANYONE WORKS WITH CDJ1000 MK2..?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ LCUEPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I NEEDS TO ASKED SOME QUESTION ABOUT INTALLATION AND OPERTATION......

Posté Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 10:47 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ask. I don't use them myselef though, but someone will surely answer your quesition once you'll write it ;)

Posté Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 11:07 pm
djarmenHome userMember since 2006
i have a mk2 and i use it for djing house parties and stuff so if u need anything just ask ;)

Posté Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 11:38 am
I'M TRYING TO CONNECT MAYA44 TO MY DJ'S 1000 AND MY LAPTOP , AT THIS POINT I CAN NOT MAKE THE TIME CODE CONF TO SHOW ANY % OF INCRESE OR DECREASE IT JUST STAYS ON (0)
I DO NOT KNOW IF I HAVE TO CONECT A GROUND WIRE FROM MY DJ'S TO THE LAPTOP BUT THE
CASE IS, THE ONLY FUNTIONS I CAN USE ON THE CDJ'S IS STOP-PLAY AND SCRATCH ....BY THE WAY I DID BURNED TWO DIFERENT TIME CODE CD'S TO SEE IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND I ALSO CK ALL MY CABLE CONECTIONS .THERE IS A AUTOCONFIG BUT STAYS ...MESSG PLAY A TIME CODE CD OR CK WIRING.......

Posté Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 5:04 pm
try burning the timecode at a lower volume.. as for the mk2 they work fine i just gor the MK3 and no problems so far...

Posté Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 3:58 pm
think the maya have a volume setting for input (unlike Hercules Mk2).
Try lower the volume from the Pioneer deck, into the pc... the decks play the timecode too loud

Posté Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 5:05 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The timecode burning at a lower volume it's a good solution for Time Code CD but non for normal music input.
Please dj-in-norway ask to Hercules to make a driver update with input volume regulation, if this is possible because all the CDJ players of Pioneer have this problem with MK2.

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:04 am
First I'll like to says THANKS to all the users and team members for your sugestions, but I installed MaYA44 twice and when I tried to do the settings for the configuration I noticed that I do not have the option on my screen for VOLUNME adjustment like it shows on the time- code configuration at the VDJ
screen, I did buy MAYA44 2.5 brand new, may be it comes with out that option.I don't know....Hey may be I'm suppouse to installed somehing else ..please if you had a problem like this let me know, However
I have to tried your sugestions first to see if it works as BIG DJ MArk says his is working just fine..so something I m doing wrong .....I DO WANTS TO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING I REALLY WANTS TO MAKE THIS TO WORK I HAVE A BIG AMOUNT OF DJ'S USING OTHER SYSTEM AND I WILL LIKE TO MAKE THE DIFERENCE ......

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 2:46 pm
Make sure you turn off master tempo on the cdj 1000s. you should get a 100 percent timecode.
I use cdjs & vdj 3times a week. That sounds like that could be your problem.

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 8:38 pm
THANK'SSSSSSS I WILL WRITE BACK AS SOON I FIND OUT IF IT WORKS......

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:07 pm

HEY GUYS I GOT IT....THANKS,

Now, have u hear a humming noise coming from speaker when your lap top is connected to electric power, and every times you move the mouse or do anything
Can hear it ?????

I got another one, at times when stop one of the cd players, I mean one of My physical deck, not on the lap top ,the one on the lap top tried to keep playing slowly, so, I have to stop it manually, does it works like that????

Moderated by ACW. Please don't use CAPS all time, it's hard to read and it seems you are yelling to us.

Posté Wed 03 May 06 @ 1:31 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You need these:

and your humming noise problems are going to finish.

Posté Fri 05 May 06 @ 8:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)