Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Herc. MK2 with TCV's and external mixer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi guys..
I got some problems.... I've just received my Herc. MK2..
I've connected my TCV's trough Herc. but I can't use an external mixer with it... I actually get the same sound from the outputs (1-2 and 3-4) I can hear both songs even if my crossfader is on only one side.. and it's nothing wrong with my mixer.

I've searched a little bit around at the forums and saw that many peoples have the same problem, but I didn't fint anyone that uses TCV's...

In VDJ I've set Herc as soundcard, and then TCV... but I can't see any place where I can change the outputs from. I can do it from "Low latency-mode-something" but it says "Error in the ASIO driver" or something...

Posté Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 3:17 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I believe you have to go under the Herc. set up in "c" Program Files...etc, depends on where you installed the Herc.....once you get in there im not sure what to do but there is a setting for ASIO and use external mixer and so on......I keep the shortcut on my desktop for quick reference.

It can be done though, you just have to play around with the settings.

I currently use the MK2 for a soundcard with a Vestax Mixer....Im going to make the jump to TCV soon with the MK2 as the soundcard.....

Posté Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 9:41 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanx mzack...

I'll give it a try :)

(TCV's are cool things... belive me :D )

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)