Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Does anyone know how too...???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have made other posts about this but does anyone know how to hook up a MAudio 1010lt with VDJ 3.3???? I have read on how people have used this or recommended this but I need help inhooking it up. When i go an congfig and try to set it for TCV....it only gives options for channel in 1/2 and in 3/4 or visa versa....but the Delta 1010lt has XLR as in 1/2....

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 9:56 am
Try using www.asio4all.com if the Delta setup is a hazzle.....
Asio4all is easy to use

Posté Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:45 pm
I got it installed and nada. I don't understand how it works really. It is so hard. I click on alot of buttons and nothing changes and the input seletions stays the same. But for some reason the VDJ sound card configuration for the time coded will not reconze the delta 1010lt...it just says m-audio asio and not the m-audio 1010lt....but all the other selections do see it????????

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 4:32 am
where are the other post!!!!!! it says 7 but only 3 post............??????HMMMM

Posté Thu 04 May 06 @ 7:42 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
some posts are not for unlicenced users, sorry.
Do you use trial or cracked version?

Posté Thu 04 May 06 @ 7:45 pm
3.3/ a friends who i have been trying to HELP config the sound crad so he can get itworking so it does become a program of choice.........i guess put it this way....yo have someone who bought something it doesn't work and want to chunk....you have someone who knows or understands the lingo.....and is aksed to get it to work......so i jump on here to ask and figure it out......but i can't register it cause ITS NOT MINE...! I just wanted it to work before this guy figures that it was a bad choice??? besides i am a few clicks away from getting it for myself......kinda waiting for4.0 but not sure the release date and still can't get his going??

Posté Fri 05 May 06 @ 6:59 pm
Well if you really want to get your friend some support just log in under his user and ask away. Otherwise you'll get the same old that we tell all unregistered users. Demo version is restricted to not using ASIO drivers and is limited to only 1 deck

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Sun 07 May 06 @ 7:18 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Quote :
TimecodeConfigMapChanIn registry value to ( 02 03 04 05 )

I have had this same problem, and I thank SkiHog for this info!
I'll try it out and see how it works.

-J.D.

Posté Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 7:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)