Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Damsel in Distress! Re: Numark CM200USB...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK...here goes. I'm using a Compaq laptop (Athlon 64 3000 @ 2.0 GHz 1.25 Gig RAM) and an external soundcard (Soundblaster) with a low end Behringer mixer. I'm looking to possibly purchase a Numark CM200USB Mixer and eliminate using the onboard soundcard on the laptop and the Soundblaster card. Will this work? As you can tell, this is just a bare bones system...laptop, soundcard, mixer and Behringer amp...Peavey speakers. I'm not looking to get all fancy...just want it to work!! Any help from any of you guys would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posté Sun 07 May 06 @ 3:41 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah, shouldn't be a problem - the soundcards on the numark will auto-install when you plug the usb in, then it's just a case of going into the config on vdj, into the sound cards tab. From there, you can select which card(s) you're currently using and set it all up to suit.

Posté Sun 07 May 06 @ 3:47 am
be aware that by default the sound in the windows control pannel is set to middle value for new USB soundcard. Try to readjust the volume for each souncard inm windows mixer after your USB soundcards get installed. Just in case it's too quiet to feed the mixer.

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 12:16 pm
I appreciate the suggestion...and yes, I did have to readjust the volume. Thanks for your help!

Posté Sat 13 May 06 @ 3:07 pm
gvmusicPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you able to use the numark cm200 with vdj and listen to a seperate deck for queing?

Posté Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)