Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet please help, new to the software

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi guys i have just purchased a hercules mk2 and the virtual dj comes with the package, im just getting used to it, but when i play my tunes in the virtual dj with my hercules its dragging a little, not a jump but it sound like its not streaming fast enough but when i play the same mp3 in windows or another application the drag has completly gone. you can hear this best when you play intro to house music where there is just the sound of the drum for about 30 secs with nothing else going on. its driving me up the wall, i have about 7gb on my c drive, please help, my mixes sound bloody awful at the minute and its driving me up the wall, i might just go back to my cdj1000s................help

Posté Fri 12 May 06 @ 12:51 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What are your computer specs?

Maybe a lack of RAM or a too slow processor could be the cause of this problem.

Posté Fri 12 May 06 @ 2:13 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it could be 'master tempo' if this feature is activated. if you slow the song down too much the song starts to sound pixelated, try disabling this feature and see if it fixes your problem. also note that 'master tempo' meant to be vastly improved in the upcoming vdj 4.0

Posté Fri 12 May 06 @ 3:22 pm
hi there i have a sony vaio laptop vgn s series with 1 gb ram, also how do i disable the master tempo?

thanks

Posté Fri 12 May 06 @ 3:49 pm
if it is the master tempo on the hurcules you are refering to this does not seam to make any difference!!

Posté Fri 12 May 06 @ 4:03 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing: Master tempo = "Time Stretch" under "FAME Settings" in VDj software options. Turn it off.

Posté Fri 12 May 06 @ 6:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)