Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playing TCV

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi

I bought a time coded vinyl disc so I can try it on my turntable with Virtual DJ demo. I have just received it yesterday. I put it on the table, played it and configured it. Then, I added an MP3 to the deck and pressed play on my table.

Now the MP3 plays perfectly well and everything is normal. However, I have noticed, even before I buy the TCV, that when you play a vinyl disc on the turntable, you can hear what is playing through the cartridge without even having the speakers turned on. Now, with the TCV, this is horrible because it holds only "beeps" throughout and so the beeping is louder than the music itself.

I was wondering if there is any way at all that I can disable this? In other words, can I stop my turntable itself from playing what's on the vinyl? My turntable company said this is absolutely normal because the cartridge is like a small microphone. But how do you guys deal with it, all you TCV users?

Thank you very much!

Posté Wed 17 May 06 @ 8:25 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you play your music you won't notice the sound of vinyl ;) And i think nobody play music at min level at parties ;)

Posté Wed 17 May 06 @ 11:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Erm CRACKED COPY ALERT!!??

Who has no licence yet TVCs as Vdj pro is the only supporting software.

most suspisious

please put your serial number on your profile if you have bought it .

aslo back on topic

no one should notice if you play ur music nice and loud :D

Posté Wed 17 May 06 @ 11:44 pm

Posté Thu 18 May 06 @ 1:47 am
djservix

if the problem you have is that you listen the noise of the tcvs at the same time than the music, you need to mute in your recording control your line in, and to tick in playing control line in, hope it helps.

Posté Thu 18 May 06 @ 2:07 am
djservix you're currently using a cracked version. No more help will me provided until you buy the legal version.

Posté Thu 18 May 06 @ 9:22 am
horray for the little ppl. , who actualy buy things.

Posté Thu 18 May 06 @ 1:02 pm
To be fair to him, how can you evaluate a program with one TCV running for a maximum of five minutes and not in Asio mode? It's one thing having to shell out for the ridiculously high shipping rates (to the UK at least) and how does the customer know they won't be better of getting a similar TC program. VirtualDJ is not the only program VirtualDJ TCV work with and the other program (although it doesn't work as well) doesn't have such huge limitations in the demo.

How about allowing use of 2 TCV for 20 minutes with a sound which repeats every minute, VirtualDJ Demo or something and only allows a maximum of five songs to be used in that session and then a nag screen comes up?

Posté Thu 18 May 06 @ 10:47 pm
its a full 20 day copy

Posté Fri 19 May 06 @ 10:28 am
The trial isn't full, it doesn't even support headphone prelistening, how can you DJ without the ability to cue?

Posté Fri 19 May 06 @ 1:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)