Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet ITUNES..HELP

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have all my music stored on itunes, some is downloaded from itunes, but most of it from my own cd collections. However, I cant get them to load to my play list and some that did wont play. They have a yellowish thing next to it. I dont know what that means or how I am able to bring my music to my play list?

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 8:39 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you cannot play itunes tunes on Vdj or any other product

as they are protected files and will only work with itunes or ipods or itunes compatable hardware.

have a search for this on the forum ul find many threads confiming this

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 10:27 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes it's because of Apple's FairPlay DRM

Contrary to Microsoft, Apple doesn't want to share its DRM system :-(

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 3:14 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can out them on a cd after dsownloded and then rip to mp3

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 4:41 pm
Serato works with I tunes playlist.

Posté Tue 30 May 06 @ 8:45 am
The playlists are standard format, it's the way the tracks are ripped or downloaded which matter, that's why Serato can play the tracks.

Posté Tue 30 May 06 @ 5:49 pm
Tracks purchased and downloaded from iTunes contain DRM code which prevents them from running in applications outside iTunes or an iPod. Certain companies can pay Apple a fee and adhere to strict Terms of Service, and their applications will then run iTunes music.

I believe Rane pays for the ability to run iTunes music. VirtualDJ does not, so you can't run iTunes-DRM coded music in VirtualDJ.

One option is to purchase music from BurnLounge. I've been buying WMA tracks that are DRM-encoded, but will play in VirtualDJ. I haven't tried passing them from machine to machine yet, but I have tested them normally, and they play in VDJ.

http://www.burnlounge.com/darxxide

That's the affiliate store I opened at BurnLounge. Check it out, and let me know what you think. :-)

The Angelus
aka MP3J Sark - http://i.am/sark

Posté Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 12:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)