Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video Card - Which one to use?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello all - I am trying to get the right combination of hardware together so that I can run videos w/ VDJ. I have tried an older Matrox card - it works but its too slow - choppy video. I went out and purchased an ATI Radeon 9800XT. I can get the video to work when I load the drivers plus the hydravision software - the problem is when I try to maximize the video on the second screen - the video stalls in the window. What video cards have worked with VDJ to output the VGA monitor and supply video out in either S-Video / VGA / or Composite to feed my Sony VPL-CS5 projector.

Posté Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:39 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
that 9800 xt should work great, however we recomend nvidia cards. I think you are setting up the video wrong. You shouldn't drag the window the second monitor but enguage the secondary dispaly in the video tab inside the config. Make sure your card is set in dual display mode.

Posté Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:53 pm
Well - I have tried to setup this card sixteen ways from Sunday. When I initialize the card through VDJ - the plugins show up on the screen but it no longer displays the mpeg video. The preview for the video also drops out and the video slider has no effect. What cards from NVidia are recommended?

Posté Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 4:01 pm
any n-vidia card but the best ones are the gt series e.g. 6800 gt, nevertheless you can download the newest drivers of your video card and try , regards

Posté Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 7:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)