Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon DN-S1000

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Alright so after a long time in searching for what I want, with the amount of money I am willing to spend I think I am going to get the Denon DN-S1000. It is reasonably cheap and I saw some videos at the link below which makes me think this is what I want.

http://www.djdeals.com/denonDNS1000.htm

I was wondering if anyone has used this before and if you have what did you think about it?

Thanks

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 4:21 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Check first topic in General forum. You will see that some users have them. You can contact users directly to get faster response, because as i know there ase not so many of them using DNS1000.

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 10:50 am
Alright, thanks.

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 3:54 pm
I have 2 of them and use them a couple times a week, during gigs. See my blog for pictures. I like the players a lot. I only use them with audio cd's, but they play mp3 cds also. I like them, because they are small. The effects are nice.
If you have more questions, please ask...
Ewout

Posté Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 11:57 pm
Holy,
I got these when they first came out and our company rocks 3 sets. You need to get the SW updates from Dennon for a betterscratching effect. We also took off the turntable top (1 screw) and put a piece of paper over the pad for a better contact surface.
I love them and never had any problems.
-t

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 10:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)