Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TCV and soundcard(s) question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ok i bought time coded vinyls and they will arrive today, yesterday i was testin it out how to config them with a SB live! Digital pci card and a SB audigy 2... well i know now it doesn't work >.>. i was wonderiin if i could link them thru cd/aux and spdif and all those little weird plug-ins on the soundcards (inside the case not thru the pci opening) or if something like this would work:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829111001

i installed asio4all 2.7 and 2.6(cause i read on a different post that it worked for someone with 2 pci cards)

Posté Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 2:15 pm
o i forgot to mention that asio4all says "***overload!***" and i couldn't find the edit button the forum >.>

Posté Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 2:34 pm

Posté Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 9:00 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
internal; is always better than usb if u have the room ...most dj's here use usb because they have laptops...also if u hurry vdj pro is on sale today for only 90 bucks...but thats only today

Posté Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 2:03 am
alright thx for the advice and the sale tip :D

Posté Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 2:17 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I think that USB audio cards are better because they avoid electrical noise you can get with internal ones. My SB Live USB sounds much better than internal PCI version.

Posté Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 7:36 am
so its a personal choice cause i was thinkin about the usb one jus for the seperate rca jacks.... the internal one is seperated by line in 1 and 2 - 3 and 4 (also they are 1/4" jacks so id have to buy adapters which im not 2 crazy a bout

Posté Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 1:26 pm
ok im lookin at this internal card and will this really work... cause

* 1/4" TRS(stereo) jack(line in 1 and 2) common with 'Mic. in
- * 1/4" TRS(stereo) jack(line in 3 and 4)

but line 1 and 2 are different ohm

4) Impedance: 33 Ohm(line out 1 and 2), 0 Ohm(line out 3
- and 4, H.P. out)

so it has enuf line in but they are different

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next is the outputs, it only has 1 but its 4 channels

- 1) Connector Type: 4 Channel analog line outputs
- * 1/4" TRS(stereo) jack

and wat i have gathered is id need 2(that is if its like the line ins with 2 channels per jack)... one for each channel on the mixer 2 seperate the 2 sounds from the virtual decks. so is this actually sufficent? or am i goin about the mixer the wrong way (its a behringer vmx200 http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHVMX200 - and it only has 1 output so i can't seperate the decks{i dont think] - this is goin from tables - mixer - comp not tables - comp - mixer)

a hasty response would be much appriciated

Posté Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 7:53 pm
ok i dled the manuel and it says there is 2 line outs but i still wanna know about the mixer question on how 2 hook it up ( i know its stupid but im a nub and i don't really wanna figure this out)

so it like

tables -line in comp - mixer line out comp

or

tables - mixer - comp(seperated some how)

Posté Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 9:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)