Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound Card To Mixer Questions..

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Scenario: I would like to hook my computer up to my existing mixer (Pioneer DJM3000) and have the following questions on sound cards..

1) Has anyone to date found a way to use the Final Scratch sound card(s) in conjunction with VDJ? (I also have FS and have checked previous posts)

2) Can anyone recommend a 'dual' (ie multiple outputs to the mixer) sound card so that I can use the faders and Eq's on the mixer to blend the sound from both decks of VDJ?

3) If such an animal doesnt exist, can you recommend a basic sound card so I can buy TWO for my PC to do the sme thing? I currently have a simple onboard sound card (Realtek AC97). Should I just buy another one?

I also have an external Audiophile sound card. I tried to use this and my 'onboard' card (into the mixer)but there was a noticable delay in the time it took for each signal to reach the mixer (ie was beat matched on the pooder but not when it was comming out the speakers).

In short..

Best result for least amount of money (I already have too many sound cards!)

KINGS.

Posté Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 4:25 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
2) maya 44 works very well for what you need. Or u46dj is great too.

3) try to combinate your sound cards and see if it work like you wish. But the best solution is to buy external card that has 2 line outs (possibly RCA connectors).

Posté Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 10:25 am
But of course, sound card configuration is only available in Virtual DJ Pro.

Posté Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 1:24 pm

Posté Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 11:00 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well this is really great. But the price?? In comparison to maya44?

Posté Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 11:25 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)